Thursday, 16 April 2009

We made a profit!

To conclude this business module experience, I can honestly say that my group made and sold a successful product. Taking into account the financial costs, which were just the chains because we did not have to pay for the stall, and the acrylic was left over scraps, we did make a profit. We made £130 in total which meant after costs it was a £97 profit. I feel we did very well but that we would do a better job next time. Taking things into account such as the actual day of sale, the promotional aspect and also controlling the number of people behind the stall are all major factors we could improve. Overall I feel the teamwork, production, and potential to improve this product would be a big success.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! the profit is quite big i suppose. Hope can be more successful next time ;)